Flying 'Magical Cloud' SCOOTER.....

Everything not scooter related and still legal goes here
TommyXP
Staff

Flying 'Magical Cloud' SCOOTER.....

Post by TommyXP » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.

NADman

Re: Flying 'Magical Cloud' SCOOTER.....

Post by NADman » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:29 pm

And as Mojo Nixon from Sirius Outlaw Country would say-
"And where are my fucking, flying go carts?"

Mikey

Post by Mikey » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:45 pm

Interesting concept but not practical at this time. 30 minutes of battery life just doesn't cut it. I would rather use the jet pack from the original Lost in Space!

TommyXP
Staff

Post by TommyXP » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:27 am

I agree; clunky technology. I like the basic 'idea' but not the seemingly only available method to create LIFT; or so 'they' would like us to think. Gotta THINK outside the box (Mikey!)
Once-upon-a-time while studying 'water' I ran across and obtained the works of Viktor Schauberger. His study of the Vortex at Los Alomos during WWII resulted in a 2' in diameter working model, that once started obtained its energy from the surrounding 'atmosphere'. When initially started (for the first time) the model went straight up and through the corrugated steel roof of the lab....The .gov confiscated it and all his work and black-balled him for the rest of his life!

This quote from the pathetic and scant Wiki on him:
"As best demonstrated by Nature in the case of the aerofoil maple-seed, today’s propeller is a pressure-screw and therefore a braking screw, whose purpose is to allow the heavy maple-seed to fall parachute-like slowly towards the ground and to be carried away sideways by the wind in the process. No bird has such a whirling thing on its head, nor a fish on its tail. Only man made use of this natural brake-screw for forward propulsion. As the propeller rotates, so does the resistance rise by the square of the rotational velocity. This is also a sign that this supposed propulsive device is unnaturally constructed and therefore out of place."

He demonstrated that birds fly and fish swim against tremondous currents and leap water falls by the votex's they create in their wake.....If you happen to spot a flying saucer; this is the technology they are using: Free Energy. (IMHO)
He was an un-schooled genius that always mimicked Nature in his work and thinking......
Freedom is not something you are given. Its something you take.