Honda Sh 150 Help pls

Show off your new bike or favorite routes
Denis

Re: Honda Sh 150 Help pls

Post by Denis » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 am

I want to sell it if you need any piece pm me !

srad99

Post by srad99 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi there. is too late if i ask heeeelp?this is the first place in where someone get te service manual for sh 150 carburetor 2001.

Please can i have it?where i can get it?

Anyway thanks

panagiotidesk

Post by panagiotidesk » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:02 pm

robber57 wrote:
avincze wrote:Hi guys,

I have a Honda SH 150i from 2006 and was just wondering if any of has the service manual in english for it. An earlier version might also do it.

Thanks for your help,
András

youve got a pm.
Hello from a new member from Greece!!

I stumbled upon this topic and I think I may have found what I was looking for these last few months.. A service manual for my Sh150i 2006 model!

Will you be so kind to send it to me?

Thanks in advance!!

panagiotidesk

Post by panagiotidesk » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:35 am

robber57 wrote:
avincze wrote:Hi guys,

I have a Honda SH 150i from 2006 and was just wondering if any of has the service manual in english for it. An earlier version might also do it.

Thanks for your help,
András

youve got a pm.
Hello and greetings from Greece!
I own a 2006 sh150i and i 've been searching everywhere for a service manual...
Me & my dad do all the work on the scooter and i would like to have a look at it to be certain and safe about all the measurements!
I would be thankful if you send it to me!

Thanks in advance!

Kostas

robber57
Admin

Post by robber57 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:55 am

Give me a pm and we can talk, be patient with me as i am recovering from sickness
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.

VasKarv

Post by VasKarv » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:38 pm

robber57 wrote:Yes, it appears to be 2001 series KF04, the manual is coming, i hope it is not to big for gmail....
Plz I want this service manual too bad. Can you send it to me? I found only the injection service manual. :(
I need to do lot of thinks to my bike. I just bought it, is KF04 2003 model.

VasKarv

Post by VasKarv » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh I forgot. My gmail is arcturusarc1@gmail.com

robber57
Admin

Post by robber57 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:30 pm

I am afraid i dont have a manual for the carburettor model , what i have is some pages of someones personal effort telling you (in Italian) how to change the oil and a sparkplug, its of no use to you.
The only electronic service manual that do exist are a 2006 injection model manual in english or italian, thats it.
Or in other words the 62KTF00-this is the order code for the manual.

What you can do but is a bit of work: http://www.bike-parts-honda.com/moto-ho ... -7867.html
Look up your own model and manually copy all the exploded view pictures of your bike on the site, print them so you have an exploded view on hand of all parts while you work on the bike.
I know; its not a service manual but is better then to have nothing at all...
btw; this site also gives you all the original part numbers and a price so you can get an idea what something will aprox cost before you order it.
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the package.

Nikolaidis

Post by Nikolaidis » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:08 pm

robber57 wrote:Welcome and WOW!!
You bought a bucket of parts :lol:

Is it a carburetor or injection engine?
To find the year you need the VIN or Vehicle Identification Number, it should be on a metal plate as far as i know on all SH models the plate can be found near the gas tank on the frame, if there is no plate there should be also a stamped code in the frame tube somewhere over there.

With the VIN code you can find out the year,you only need the "ZDCKF04A01-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9" part ,usually the red number is the year, in ZDCKFXX the 2 XX is the series/type , if this doesnt work simply google and if your lucky something comes up, if not you will have to research one of the links below given and search year after year of SH model until you find it.

Service manual in electronic form (pdf) have never been officially released (for customers) by Honda but a paper version can be bought although i dont know if one exists for the carburetor model, google for "hayes service manual" or go to your local Honda dealer.

There are 2 PDF's floating around on the web for the 2006-2008 injection model, one is italian the other is english but "locked" with the "FOPN_fLock security" scam which is used by a ebay scammer to sell a service manual which only "works" for a few months and still is not printable,after the few moths the manual is locked and no more accessible, dont buy a PDF or CD on ebay, or actually; dont buy a PDF or CD at all, its the same guy.
I managed to hack the file, if you have a injection model send me a mail and you can have it.
If you have a carburetor model this service manual will do you no good and is useless for you.

In my months during search i never found a SH manual for the carburetor model but if it is information on the engine youre after you may do a search for the following models as they have the same engine: @ (yes the model is called "@" ), NES, SES,Dylan, Pantheon,Scoopy, and a whole bunch of other names of scooters which have this engine.

[edit] lucky lucky for you, i almost forgot i had it; i have a ,sort of ,service manual in italian for the dylan/@/ pantheon/early SH carb model.
It shows different models and years throughout and has exploded parts views (no part nr's) and is clearly a homebrew labour of love but may be be of some use to you, it is a "text type" pdf (not a scan) and so text can be copy/pasted in google-translate.

If you want detaild exploded views look here; http://www.oemmotorparts.nl/oem3.asp?M=Honda&T=SH150 or here: http://www.bike-parts-honda.com/honda-m ... -2003.html
Robber hi i need the service manual can you please drop box it to me on private message?
Malossi TC Unit O2 Controller [Lamda Emulator]
Malossi Multivar MHR 9.5gr [RR] Dr.Pulleys with [white] contra spring
Malossi clutch springs [white]

Malossi Rs 24

Mivv Gp
DNA Air/Filter